New to Harvest?
Harvest exists to change lives by leading people to totally love God, love people, and love life as one church in global locations.
Harvest is a life giving, family oriented, multi cultural, multi generational, Spirit filled Christian church for everyone. At Harvest, we believe that regardless of your yesterday, God has a great future in store for you.
Worship experiences at Harvest typically last 75 minutes & are like parties that you’re always invited to that can’t be described in words, but must be experienced. You can come dressed just as you are, in your Sunday’s best or jeans & a t-shirt, we’re not going to judge you. At worship experiences, you’ll find people of virtually every race, culture, ethnicity & background.
Take Your Next Steps at Harvest
Step One: Love God.
- Attend worship experiences faithfully at your campus
- Complete Harvest University, online or on-campus. You are going to discover YOU in HarvestU!
Step Two: Love People.
- After Harvest University, use your life to change lives by volunteering to serve in the Dream Team
- Attend Dream Team Huddles at your campus to grow with other Harvesters who are growing just like you
Step Three: Love Life.
Harvest Bible College
Harvest Fellowship of Churches
HFC Member Benefits:
- Annual Harvest Conference for pastors & leadership development
- Online library of customizable graphics & series deliverables in our online bookstore
- 50% off of one hour/month pastoral coaching sessions with Bishop Foreman
- 50% off of the Building Your Own Successful Organization from Scratch online course
- First Sunday Pastoral Empowerment Call
- Credentialing Available
HFC Member Expectations:
Your Faithful Giving Changes Lives
Why We Give
The 90 Day Faithful Giving Challenge
If you’re not faithfully giving your tithes, offerings, first fruits, or love offerings already, we challenge you to start today with the 90 Day Faithful Giving Challenge. This challenge comes from Malachi 3:10 “Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and TRY Me now in this,’ says the LORD of hosts, ‘if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it.”